Tuesday, September 8, 2009

During Raya Break....

This year Hari Raya Aidilfitri,like always I will be celebrating it at my home....
Usually after we perform our solat hari raya then we going to eat big hahahaha coz the fastin month is over and we get to enjoy our taditional food such as rendang,ketupat,serunding and many more.....After that I will go back to my hometown in johor and visit my grandmother and my relatives...The second day usually my family and I will go to Singapore to visit my grandmother and my relatives from my father side....It`s fun celebrating eid in Singapore coz it`s a little different from here and the atmosphere also different...After that I usually will go to my friend house and enjoy it with them...but this time around it will be only about one weeks I`ve got to celebrate eid coz after that I have to return to the campus...Also this hari raya it will be fun for us because we`ve got new family members my nephew....Hopefully this hari raya will bring happiness and fun to our family....

No comments:

Post a Comment